Welcome to the Essentials by Ellen Blog Hop! You should have arrived from the amazing Teri’s blog! We’re so excited to unveil a brand new line of high quality Clear Stamp Sets and Designer Dies, designed by Julie Ebersole exclusively for Ellen Hutson LLC. This collection reflects an eclectic mix of images, sentiments and art styles that are sure to appeal to a wide range of tastes! Just in time for holiday crafting, the entire release is available NOW at Ellen Hutson LLC.
Let’s talk packaging real quick because this as cool as all get out. Basically, no organization required because they did it all for you… All Essentials by Ellen Stamp Sets and Dies arrive in our signature packaging pockets with a durable clear envelope and a labeled card stock backer for convenient storage and organization. Our die packaging also features an attached magnetic sheet, to ensure that even the smallest of your dies is stored securely! Awesome right??? I’ve got a video below showcasing the ENTIRE RELEASE and the super cool packaging at the end of this post…
The fun all starts at the CLASSroom, where there is a GIANT prize package being given away—so be sure to leave a comment there by October 8th; winners will be announced October 9th!
I’ve got a few projects to share with you today! I’ve gone nuts with this release! I locked myself in my craft room and just couldn’t stop. I’ve made 15 projects so far, lol! But today, I’ll do you and favor and just share a few🙂 I’m supposed to share three, but I hope you don’t mind… I share six. I know, I’m a rule breaker! Don’t hate me!
- First up, the TREAT YO SELF die! HAHAHAHA! Isn’t that a hoot? LOVE IT! I cut 1/4″ strips of card stock and adhered them to the card base at an angle and ran the TREAT YOU SELF die thru my die cutting machine…… Then I heat embossed it with some Hero Arts sparkle embossing powder and inlayed it into the negative spaced, popped up with some double sided dimensional tape. This die is seriously one of my favorites. Love it!
- Next up we have Christmas Scribbles. I stamped all the images with distress ink, spritzed the block with water and stamped! Touched a damp paint brush to touch all of the presents and tree for a little more of a watercolor look. The sentiment and font is fantastic!
- This card is all dies.. Meet Home and Hearth, a set of 13 die cuts that compliment the Cozy Christmas stamp set… I ran the dies thru various sheets of Glitter paper and paired it with some fun distress ink techniques.
- Next up is Merry & Bright Handwritten, which is a set of 7 dies perfect for the holiday season. This die set also coordinates with the Merry & Bright stamp set…. I wanted to create an unconventional Christmas card so I die cut the sentiment dies with red cardstock, added that same Hero Arts sparkle embossing powder over the top and layered it over a panel I created using Bokeh Dots, a fabulous stamp set let me just tell you.
- Speaking of Merry & Bright, here’s a card I created using the cute little holly leaf and sentiment from the set! This set is filled with so many fun images and sentiments, you can go nuts with it.
- And lastly, meet Twelve Days… Makes you want to break out in song, doesn’t it, lol!!! I couldn’t decide which image(s) to use, so I used them all! I stamped the images, colored them with Copics (added some glossy accents here, wink of stella there) and framed it. Instant Christmas decoration….
Before I get to the video, I have some giveaway fun for you! The new Twelve Days stamp set will go to one lucky winner! Please leave a comment here on the blog by October 8th, winner will be announced October 9th!
And here is the video showcasing the entire release along with the super duper organized package I was telling you about! You can watch it right here or over on my youtube channel in HD.
Alright, I’m done! I know. I am so sorry! I know you have lots of blogs to visit and I’m sorry this was so long! This release is just awesome and I couldn’t stop myself!!! Next up on the hop is fabulous JJ!!!!
Enjoy and happy World Card-making Day!
Goodies used (new product supplies will be linked up below shortly):