Inspired by the cute Paulina, here goes some rambling!
- I have a scar on my left leg. I got in while in college. I was helping someone take out their garbage and a glass bottle cut me thru the bag. Lots of stitches…. This is a main reason why I do not find it necessary to take out the garbage.
- I secretly enjoy playing xbox with my son almost as much as he does. Shh… Don’t tell.
- I have super thick, coarse and poofy hair! Never have been able to wear it long. The longer it gets, it begins to take the shape of a triangle or mushroom. It is horrid. With the new treatment I just had applied to my hair, I am going to risk it and try growing it out, again….
- I love my Iphone…. I face connected with my friend yesterday. She answered with rollers in her hair! HA
- I have lived in Jacksonville all of my life. My family lives here…. Had a scare recently that we might have to move to San Diego. A few days ago, we were told the orders changed and we get to stay here in Jacksonville for another 2-3 years!
- I do not like fish. The taste of it, the smell of it, nothing! I do like crab, oysters and salmon now (as long as it is stuffed with crab meat to hide the salmon taste)…. And I LOVE SUSHI!
- When I was a kid, I couldn’t tell the difference between steak and pork chops. And mac-n-cheese was orange macaroni….
- I try to do all my shopping online. I don’t like to be bothered by sales people in stores asking me every 5 seconds if they can help me with something.
- When I see a solicitor number on my caller ID, I immediately pick it up, dial 77777777 and then hang up. I hope the loud noise annoys them.
- I do not chew gum in public. It is a horrifying site to see.
- I have TMJ. My jaw pops often…
- I saw a huge bug on my friend today and screamed like a sissy while trying to swat it off of her with my son’s transformer!
Hope you enjoyed it! If you do the ramblings post, be sure to let me know.