So today, I have something very different, and very cool (I think) to share with you today. I was playing around with my Design Memory Craft Faber Castell Gelatos (you all know how much I love these babies), and I saw a bottle of glue and thought? I wonder…….. Would glue resist the gelatos? So I gave it a whirl…. And this is what I created..
I LOVE THAT GLUE!!! It is so cool. And in playing around and researching, I found another thing you can do with glue, but that’s another video! Oh yes! Did I mention I have a video to share with you today showing you how I made this card? You can watch it right here or over on my youtube channel in HD!
This card has lots of dimension. Just look at the dimension the glue alone leaves:
Yea, this is different, I know! But it’s cool and I think my son will love it. I used his glue on this card, lol!
Do you like the Gelatos? Interested in seeing more videos showcasing different techniques? Then you might want to check out these videos -warning, some are OLD OLD OLD so don’t laugh to hard (: More to come soon!!! I love these so much.
- Simply Gelatos Video One: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRden7ZY4Uc
- Simply Gelatos Video Two: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iFqY2h05Bk (Gesso and Gelato Stamping)
- Simply Gelatos Video Three: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqmlpUvh5lc (wet)
- Gelatos and Stencils: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzoRtCRp7Dk
- Techniques with Gelatos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzoRtCRp7Dk
- Painting with Gelatos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxpFl23kVew